Monday, January 17, 2011

AVA Design - Japan

Had a wonderful opportunity in March 2009, an on job training (OJT) at AVA design studio in Mikawa-Anjo, Japan. This was my very first overseas training, my curious mind was also combined with mixed emotions. My journey started solo, from KLIA, and being the first time in Japan, it had me a little bit nervous.
At AVA design on Monday

The Shikansen platform on a Sunday
From Kansai airport, i had to find my way to join the team in Mikawa-Anjo, via a 1.5 hour Shikansen  (bullet train) ride to the middle of Japan.
 
 
Finally reunited with the team for my first Japan meal

All and all, this trip really managed to accelerate my learning curve, it thought me how to adapt to different working style, language boundaries, food discovering, but it was really cool, really!!! An experience that i will never forget..

And of course the fooling around session in the Japan Spring  :p

No comments:

Post a Comment